Flexsource Recruitment are currently recruiting for experienced manufacturing operators to work in Dublin 15 on a 24/7 4 cycle shift pattern. This is a contract role with full time hours
Job Title: Machine Operative
• Ensures the quality of the parts produced by inspecting parts visually and through measuring devices; records measurement information and alerts appropriate personnel of any deviations from the customer specification or part print.
• Packages the parts according to customer specification and indicates the status of the part (Accept/Reject) according to proper procedure and specifications; Places finished product in correct location.
• Completes machine report on a daily basis; records machine shot counts, press scrap, machine cycle time and daily production.
• Uses and understands statistical process control; monitors the quality of the product through SPC, including the input of data into the computer.
• Checks part counts by weighing them; able to set scale and verify scale accuracy.
o Ensures that the correct raw materials are being used at each moulding machine; ensures raw material is staged/ready for next shift
o Maintains work areas in a clean and orderly manner by practicing good housekeeping.
o Performs additional duties at the request of the direct supervisor.
o Maintains methods/procedures and all supporting documentation to meet the requirements of Quality Systems ISO9001:2000 / ISO 13485 and Environmental Management Systems ISO14001
• Must have previous experience working in a controlled clean room environment and willing to work within one again. E.G. Wearing gown, cap and relevant personal protective equipment.
• Must be willing to work on a 4 shift basis, the company will operate 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
• Must have good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills.
• Must have good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of computers..
• GMP training desirable
Salary: €11.90 per hour including shift allowance
Contact: Ami Kane – Please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org