The Generation Z Guide to Talent Attraction
Attracting young talent continues to be one of the biggest challenges we face as employer brand specialists. From Generation Z to millennials, companies all around the world compete heavily in order to attract the best of the best to their business.
The week we sit down with talent attraction and employer branding prodigy, Lane Sutton, to find out what makes recruitment marketing work and how to truly build relationships with young people.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Who Lane Sutton is and how he started a popular blog at the tender age of 11
- What employer brand and EVP means to Lane
- How to differentiate between all the different employer brand terminology
- Lane’s most common corporate talent attract challenges
- Why social media should be your go-to-market strategy
- Where the highest quality candidates come from
- Why it’s highly important to define your EVP
- What employer brand initiatives Lane is most proud of
- The pitfalls employer brand specialists should avoid
- What are the best ways to track ROI on employer brand
- Why Dropbox, HubSpot, and Zappos inspire Lane’s employer branding approach
- What’s next for employer branding according to Lane’s crystal ball